Activist hedge fund CIAM says Euro Disney's buyout offer not fair for minority investors
* CIAM says 2 euros per share buyout offer for Euro Disney's minority shareholders is not fair
* CIAM says thinks minimum acceptable price is 2.50 euros/share
* Walt Disney is in process of taking full control of debt-ridden Paris theme park operator Euro Disney
* Walt Disney has said it would support a recapitalisation of up to 1.5 billion euros, helping cut debt and improve Euro Disney's financial position.
* Minority shareholders will be offered 2 euros a share to sell their stake to Walt Disney - a 67 percent premium to Euro Disney's share price on Feb 9, which was the day before the offer was announced.
* Saudi billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal also involved in Walt Disney's plans to take full control of Euro Disney